Best Android Training in Mohali and Chandigarh
With 10+ Real Time Projects, Future Finders’ Android Development Training will assist you in developing Android App Development utilising Java, C++, and Kotlin. Your ability to master Android Studio and create applications like WhatsApp, Facebook, Ola, and Amazon from scratch will be aided by this course. With our online Android training courses, you may gain extensive practical knowledge on both coding and designing Android apps. Become a Professional Certified Android Developer by enrolling in an Android App Development Course.
With 100% hands-on lab sessions, this Android training will provide you with very solid knowledge of Android Studio and the Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Android apps. With our updated course syllabus, learn Core Java from beginner to advanced levels to create Android apps more quickly and easily. Learn about the new Android APTs like ML. From Basic to Advanced Kit Face Recognition, Firebase, and Maps with Practical Classes Led by Professional Trainers.
Learn to develop apps using Android, Java, Kotlin, and Flutter for a variety of sectors, including gaming, education, e-learning, and banking, without anyone’s assistance. The applicant will learn how to create Android applications and connect them with the Google Play Store, Google Maps, and SQLite with this course from Future Finders.
The candidate receives in-depth knowledge of the Android platform and programming via the training and certification course. The Android course will assist the students in developing and registering their Android applications. The Android certification course goes over important fundamentals to advanced Android concepts, including Android architecture, resource components, the layout manager menus, the SQLite database, the application lifecycle process, various styles, broadcast notifications, and Google Play store registration.
After completing the online Android training with Future Finders, the applicant will be given a certificate for completion of the Online Android course. Top IT and MNC businesses worldwide accept the Python certification from Future Finders. Trainers for the online Besant Technologies Android certification training course are subject matter experts with backgrounds in Android and other pertinent areas. Payscale.com estimates that an Android developer in India makes a total annual income of roughly INR 361,440.
A Course for Android Certification
Industry professionals that remain current on Android developments and industry upgrades are teaching Future Finder’s Android certification training course. Our instructors combine theoretical and practical instruction with real-world projects, examples, use cases, and hands-on techniques to help applicants comprehend concepts properly.
Every Android idea is needed to pass the certification exam and all job interviews are covered in the course modules of the online Android course. Online Android certification training enables students to get an in-depth understanding of messaging APIs, activities, intents, and rich user interfaces developments.Android SDK, and more.
The Android course also covers the fundamentals of creating Android apps and registering them on the Google Play store, as well as the fundamentals of designing Uls with the use of XML and KOTLIN. Additionally, the online Android course gives you hands-on experience creating Android applications. Android architecture, grade build files, and activity lifecycle are all covered in the Android training and certification. event listener, android studio, and more.
What is Android Development?
The process of Android development is any application created using the Android Software Development Kit (SDK) on Android Studio and intended to be supported by the Android Operating System. Android is the open-source operating system that Google created specifically for mobile devices. Utilizing the Linux Kernel, Android OS was created. Even while all Android developers utilise the same fundamental operating system, they all employ distinct GUIs due to Android’s ability to be readily modified (as it is open source). The Android Open Source Project provides the open source code for creating Android applications (AOSP).
Installing the freely downloadable SDK makes it simple to develop any application for the Android operating system. These programmes work with every Android-powered and Java-written device. These are powered by Java Virtual Machines (JVM).
It has more than 2 million active users each month. Since 2011, Android has been the OS with the highest sales. Each new version of Android differs from the previous versions in that it has new functionality.
The main reason for Android’s expanded marketing and app-to-app interactions is that it is an open-source operating system with the largest developer and community reach. Because of the low cost, abundant resources, and high success rates built on the best development environments, Android developers gravitate toward this niche. And characteristics like a stunning user interface, the fastest data speeds, storage, media support, and messaging are the main reasons why Android is the most popular operating system in today’s technological industry. Web surfing, multi-touch, multitasking, resizable widgets, Android Beam, Google Cloud Messaging (GCM), and multi-language are among its other capabilities.
The Application Programming Interface (also known as API) Level, which is the unique API framework identity, is the key asset underpinning Android, which has several versions available on the market, each with its unique characteristics. The features and technological breakthroughs in each Android version vary.
Android development architecture:
The basic user interface of the Android platform serves as the foundation for the front end of the operating system’s apps, which can include tools like calculators, clocks, email clients, and alarm clocks, among others.
The Android Framework, the second layer of the Android architecture, is made up of the Windows Firewall, Service Providers, and all the different Managers, including Package Manager, Activity Manager, and so on. The libraries and Android runtime, which includes SQL, SSL, SQLite, Lib-c, and other components, make up the third layer. The Kernel, which contains all the drivers including Bluetooth and Wi-Fi drivers, is the OS system’s lowest layer.
Basics of Android Development: Libraries:
The foundational resources for creating Android applications are libraries. Several libraries used in Android development, along with some of its key attributes are:
- Android: This library, which is the key that allows access to the application model, is the foundation for all android applications.
- content: The second-most crucial library for supporting content access, the interaction between application components, and message passing between them is android. content.
- database: This library is used to link an application to a database so that it may access the data using content providers. The primary database supported by Android is SQLite.
- opengl is a library that enables 3D graphics rendering through the Java interface using the Java Development Kit, or JDK.
- Android apps use this library to access operating system features including messaging, task delegation, inter-process communication, and memory.
- text is a package that allows for text editing and makes it possible for applications to display text visuals on Android devices.
- Android View: This is the component of programme development that permits changing the user interface.
- widget: The library’s introduction provides the user interface elements, such as lists, buttons, scroll bars, layout managers, and radio buttons.
- WebKit: This library is used to include web surfing functionality into programmes that inherit web functionality.
Android Application Framework definition:
Any exact resolution may be selected for any version of Android while developing Android applications in the specialised IDE known as Android Studio. The Java application framework offers front end high-level services in the form of classes. The fundamental tasks in the framework for Android applications are
Activity Manager: This Java class, which is a component of the Android application, manages all of the activities that are currently using the application interface and consuming programme overhead. It monitors all
Content Providers: The Android content provider class functions as a data source for other application classes. It functions as a middleman for requests that are handled by the class known as Content Resolver. It can also serve as a data centralizer, storing all the data and providing access to the other apps. On the data given by the content provider, the developer may carry out CRUD activities (create, read, update, and delete).
Resource Managers: This tool window controls all of the resources included in the developing programme. Through the resource provider, giant drawables may be quickly loaded into the project. A sort of resource maintained by the Resource Manager is the application logo, which is referred to as mipmap in the programme settings.
Notifications Managers: The notification is located in the titlebar of the Android app and is readily editable by the notification manager.
The notification class, which makes use of the context’s notification management class, allows for the creation of notifications.
The user primarily interacts with the screen and examines the functionalities shown using the view system (layouts). These contain widgets, which include items like buttons, TectView and ImageView, among others. There are several other layout types available, including Constraint Layout and Linear Layout. These layouts may either be stated while the user interface (UI) is being created in XML or at runtime.
These were some fundamentals of Android programming that a beginner user should be familiar with before beginning to utilise Android Studio to create Android applications. The official Android Studio Docs website has additional information and tutorials that clearly explain step-by-step how to utilise the technical words used in development.
IIndustrial Training in Android is a modular 6 Months course. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in Android comprises of
- Keywords & Data Types – Arrays
- Polymorphism Abstraction
- Date $ Calendar
- Applet Basics – Event Handling in Applets – Displaying Image
- Playing Audio – Applet Interactions – sample Applets.
Mobile App Development using Android
Introduction to Android
- What is Android?
- Setting up a development environment
- Dalvik Virtual Machine & .apk file extension
- Basic Building blocks – Activities, Services, Broadcast Receivers Content providers
- UI Components- Views & notifications
- Components for communication – Intents & Intent Filters
- Android API levels(versions & version names)
- Uses-permission & uses-sdk
- Activity/services/receiver declarations
- Resources & R.java
- Values – Strings.xml
- Layouts & Drawable Resources
- Activities and Activity lifecycle
- First sample Application
- Deploying sample application on a real device
- Launching emulator
- Editing emulator settings
- Emulator shortcuts
- Logcat usage
- Introduction to DDMS
- File explorer
- Form widgets
- Text Fields
- Nested layout [dip,dp,sip,sp] versus px
- Preferences from xml
- Option menu
- Context menu
- Menu from xml
- Menu via code
- Explicit Intents
- Implicit intents
- Switching between activities for demonstrating communication between intents
- Time and Date
- Images and media
- Alert Dialog & Toast
- Tab host
- Tab widget
- Tap Spec
- xml- declaring colors and drawables
- Drawable resources for shapes, gradients(selectors)
- Shapes drawables
- State drawables
- Transition drawables
- 9 Patch drawables
- Style attribute in layout file
- Applying themes via code and manifest file
- Web URLs, Email address, text, map address phone numbers
- Match filters & Transform filters
- Array Adapters
- Base Adapters
- Listview and List Activity
- Custom Listview
- Gridview using adapters
- Gallery using adapters
- Broadcast Receivers
- Services and Notifications
- Debugging android applications
- Intent and intent filters
- Status bar, dialog notifications
- Custom Toast
- Custom Dialogs
- Custom Tabs
- Custom animated popup panels
- Other components
- Threads running on UI thread(runOnUiThread)
- Worker thread
- Handlers & Runnable
- Asyn Task
- SQlite programming
- SQLite OpenHelper
- SQLite Database
- Defining and using content providers
- Sharing database among two different applications using content providers
- Reading and updating contacts
- Reading bookmarks
- Multimedia in android
- Multimedia supported audio formats
- Media playback
- Supported video formats
- Using the Media apis
- Using the camera
- Using the accelerometer and compass
- Programmatically creating animations
- Introducing tweened animations
- Drawing graphics in android
- Drawing with xml
- Canvas drawing best practice
- Overview of networking
- Checking the network status
- Communication with server socket
- Working with HTTP
- Web services
- How sensors work
- Listening to sensor reading Best Practices for
- Monitoring and managing internet connectivity
- Managing active connections
- Managing Wi-Fi
- Making Calls
- Monitoring Data connectivity and Connectivity
- Accessing Phone properties and status
- Controlling the phone
- Taking picturing Rendering preview
- Controlling local blue tooth device
- Discovering and bonding with Bluetooth devices
- Managing blue tooth connections
- Communicating with Bluetooth
- Update the Manifest File
- Simplifying StatusActivity
- Creating the UpdaterService with Java Class
- Update the Manifest File
- Add Menu Items
- Update the Options Menu Handling
- Looping in the Service
- Pulling Data from Twitter
- Testing the Service
- Simulating your location within the emulator
- Using LocationManager and Location Provider
- Working with maps
- Converting places and addresses with Geocoder
- Live Folders
- Using sdcards-Reading and Writing
- XML Parsing
- JSON ParsingIncluding external libraries in our application
- Maps via intent and MapActivity
- Accessing Phones services (call,sms,mms)
- Action bar tabs and custom views on Action bars
- Introduction to fragments
- Get Your Apps on Phone Get Connected with Android Market
- App Transfer Among Hands Sets
|Android Course Fee and Duration|
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||150 - 180 days||28 Weekends||90- 120 days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|