Best CATIA Training in Mohali and Chandigarh - Future Finders
The Best CATIA Training by Future Finders CATIA denotes an interactive assembly with three levels that are computerised. All sectors make extensive use of CATIA software, which is regarded as the industry’s foundation. Catia is a multi-platform programme that works well in the building, manufacturing, and construction industries. The automobile, aerospace, industrial machinery, and even the consumer products industries are the key sectors where Catia is widely utilised. The ideal location for Catia training by our mechanical professionals with vast expertise in the engineering and automotive sectors is the Future Finders Catia Training Institute in Chandigarh.
The best road to success for your professional growth is provided by your practical skills paired with the vast expertise of our trainers. The top Catia training programmes in Chandigarh are developed at Future Finders, where students gain practical experience that helps them become professionals.
Our company’s CATIA certification training in Chandigarh makes sure that each student has the full understanding of the Catia tools necessary to stand out from the competition. A certified owner has improved career options because employers in this industry are always searching for experienced workers: Your career will expand thanks to the Catia internship we helped you get in Chandigarh.
We are aware that Catia software is the foundation of every business today, thus the 3D designs and constructions produced by Catia are extremely effective and cutting-edge. One can get better outcomes with great accuracy and precision by using the Catia programme. When carrying out the product’s intricate construction, the CATIA programme is the best choice. The greatest 6 months/weeks of industrial CATIA training is provided by Future: Finders in Chandigarh, where our team of skilled developers guarantees the best possible hands-on instruction.
If you receive training from skilled professionals, you may maximise your skill development by the hour, as it is done today. Your skill set can be greatly expanded if you have extensive knowledge of 3D construction in Catia and the knowledge of numerous tools. Our company in Punjab provides the best six months/weeks of industrial CATIA training where you can learn sophisticated and advanced structures.
Reasons for seeking for future finders for CATIA training in Future Finders
Future Finders are the pioneers and guides in advancing high-quality industrial education among students to enhance their practical capabilities. To provide the market with the most ideal and effective solutions for complicated designs, our firm employs skilled designers that are rich in years of expertise. Additionally, our company’s infrastructure and laboratories are well-equipped to provide hands-on training on the newest and most cutting-edge Catia instruments. The individual will be greatly assisted in achieving great heights in his or her work by the top Catia Industry Education in Chandigarh provided by our firm.
What is CATIA used for?
CATIA makes it possible to see designs in three dimensions. This idea was novel when it was first presented. CATIA was extensively used in the design of the Mirage aircraft, but its potential soon made it a popular choice in the automotive sector as well. Because Dassault Systemes lacked marketing expertise, they had a revenue-sharing tie-up with IBM, which proved extremely fruitful to both companies to market CATIA in the early stages. as more and more industrial businesses adopted CATIA. Project Lifecycle Management was added by Dassault to replace CAD/CAM software as the product category. The business further broadened the software’s reach.
CATIA may be utilised at several design stages, including ideation, sketching, testing, and iteration. The programme has many workbenches (modules) that enable ATIA to be utilised in a variety of industries, including sheet metal design, surface design, assembly, and components design. CATIA may also be used for CNC.
Many workstations that CATIA provides may be informally referred to as modules. Here are a handful of the key workbenches along with a quick overview of how they work:
- Part design: The most important workstation for solid modelling is called part design. With the help of this CATIA module, it is possible to create exact 3D mechanical components with a user interface that is both versatile and intuitive, allowing for anything from assembly-related drawing to iterative detailed design.
- Generative shape design: Utilizing wireframe and surface elements, generative form design enables you to swiftly model both simple and complicated objects. A wide range of tools is available for designing and altering shape designs. Although not necessary, having a working grasp of part design will help you get the most out of this lesson.
- Assembly: It is simple to pick up the fundamentals of product structure, restrictions, and moving assemblies and pieces. This is the workbench that enables all the pieces to be connected to construct a machine or component.
- Kinematic Simulation: A mechanism, often known as an assemblage of pieces joined by several joints, is used in kinematics. These joints specify the motion that an assembly is capable of. It talks about the way digital mock-ups are used for design reviews. This workbench demonstrates how a machine functions in real life.
CATIA Training courses
CATIA provides cutting-edge features and capabilities in a variety of industries. It offers expert, complex, and high-end designs for people who need exact outcomes. Developing nations like India find CATIA to be very helpful, and there is a rising need for expertise in the many workbenches supplied by CATIA. From a modest beginning, CATIA has developed into a complicated product that can meet the majority of industrial CAD/CAM/CAE requirements. In each new edition of CATIA, Dassault continues to add features as technology develops. Many of the top professionals in the field have adopted CATIA. hubs like Bengaluru, Pune, Hyderabad, and even some secondary cities. Demand for specialists with CATIA training has risen sharply in Satara.
Demand for professionals with CATIA training has increased in areas like Pune, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and even some second-tier towns like Satara. It becomes challenging for individuals or corporate staff to learn even a few work benches, much alone the complete CATIA suite, due to the software’s extensiveness and high cost. It is essential to have adequate CATIA training to reach the required training level for the business. There are several books available that teach CATIA. The texts, however, are insufficient to become proficient with CATIA unless you obtain some hands-on experience with it. There are schools and organisations in India that provide training for various CATIA modules since they are aware of this demand.
Given that they employ skilled people and utilise approved CATIA versions, the better training facilities are accredited by Future Finders. For individuals who are serious about receiving professional CATIA training, it is essential to pick a facility that is Dassault approved and has a track record of offering top-notch instruction.
The CATIA suite is a potent design tool that is becoming more and more well-liked because of the potent features it provides. Given the size of the programme, it is important to have expert CATIA training from Future Findersto utilise all of its capabilities.
ICATIA Industrial Training – course content
- Introduction to CATIA V5R21
- CATIA V5 Workbenches
- System Requirements
- Getting Started with CATIA V5R21
- Important Terms and Definitions
- Understanding the Functions of Mouse Buttons
- Hot Keys
- Color Scheme
- The Sketcher Workbench
- Starting a New File
- Invoking the Sketcher Workbench
- Invoking the Sketcher Workbench Using the Sketch Tool
- Invoking the Sketcher Workbench Using the Positioned Sketch Tool
- Setting the Sketcher Workbench
- Modifying Units
- Modifying Grid Settings
- Understanding Sketcher Terms
- Specification Tree
- Snap to Point
- Construction/Standard Element
- Select Toolbar
- Inferencing Lines
- Drawing Sketches Using Sketcher Tools
- Drawing Display Tools
- Other Sketching Tools in the Sketcher Workbench
- Editing and Modifying Sketches
- Constraining Sketches and Creating Base Features
- Constraining Sketches
- Concept of Constrained Sketches
- Applying Geometrical Constraints
- Analyzing and Deleting Over-Defined Constraints
- Exiting the Sketcher Workbench
- Creating Base Features by Extrusion
- Creating Base Features By Revolving Sketches
- Dynamically Rotating the View of the Model
- Modifying the View Orientation
- Display Modes of the Model
- Creating Sections Dynamically
Assigning a Material to the Model
- Importance of Sketching Planes
- Reference Elements
- Other Sketch-Based Features
- Advanced Modeling Tools
- Editing Features of a Model
- Measuring Elements
- Transformation Features
- Working With Additional Bodies
- Adding Stiffeners to a Model
- Generating Solid Combine
- Advanced Modeling Tools
- FTP From
- FTP To
- Surface Operations
- Solidifying Surface Models
- Assembly Modeling
- Creating Bottom-up Assemblies
- Creating Top-down Assemblies
- Editing Assemblies
- The Drafting Workbench
- Type of Views
- Generating Drawing Views
- Generating the Exploded View
- Working with Interactive Drafting in CATIA V5
- Editing and Modifying Drawing Views
- Modifying the Hatch Pattern of Section Views
- Inserting Sheets in the Current File
- Inserting the Frame and the Title Block
- Adding Annotations to the Drawing Views
- Editing Annotations
- Generating the Bill of Material (BOM)
- Generating Balloons
- The Sheet metal Component
- Setting Sheet Metal Parameters
- Introduction to Sheet Metal Walls
- Creating Extrusions
- Creating Swept Walls
- Creating a Bend
- Bend From Flat
- Folding and Unfolding Sheet Metal Parts
- Creating Flat Patterns of Sheet Metal Components
- Viewing a Sheet Metal Component in Multiple Windows
- Using Views Management
- Highlight of CATIA Course
- Introduction to catia
- Concept designs
- Part design
- Pocket designing
- Industrial sketch parts
- Assembly designs
- Mating concept
|CATIA Course Fee and Duration
|45 - 60 days
|2 hours a day
|3 hours a day
|6+ hours a day