Big Data 6 Weeks And 6 Months in Mohali and Chandigarh
Hadoop is an Apache project that provides free software for processing and storing large amounts of data. Big Data is distributed and fault-tolerantly stored using commodity hardware using Hadoop. Following that, Hadoop technologies are utilised to handle parallel data across HDPS (Hadoop Distributed File Systems).
Big Data & Hadoop specialists are in high demand as more businesses have grasped the advantages of big data analytics. Companies are searching for Big Data & Hadoop specialists with expertise in HDFS, MapReduce, Spark, HBase, Hive, Pig Oozie Sqoop & Flume best practices. With Future Finders’ online big data course, you can learn these abilities.
By giving you extensive hands-on training on the Hadoop Ecosystem, Future Finder’s Hadoop Training is created to turn you become a qualified Big Data practitioner. You will have the chance to work on a variety of big data projects thanks to this Hadoop Certification, which is the first step in your big data journey. You may study everything about Hadoop architecture, HDFS, the Advanced Hadoop MapReduce framework, Apache Pig, Apache Hive, etc. with the aid of Edureka’s Big Data Course. This Radoop training’s main goal is to make it easier for you to understand Hadoop’s intricate architecture and all of its components. To help you pass the Hadoop certification test, this Big Data Certification offers an in-depth understanding of Big Data and Hadoop Ecosystem technologies.
What are the goals of our online course on big data and Hadoop?
- Industry professionals created the Hadoop Certification to help you become a Certified Big Data Practitioner. The course on big data provides:
- Extensive familiarity with Hadoop, Big Data, and its components, including MapReduce, YARN, and the Hadoop Distributed File System
- Comprehensive understanding of the major Hadoop Ecosystem technologies, including Pig Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Oazie, and HBase
- The ability to examine such massive datasets stored in the HDFS and feed data into it using Sqoop & Flume
- The opportunity to work on several real-world, industry-based projects at Edureka’s CloudLab
- Projects using a wide range of data sets from a variety of industries, including banking, telecommunications, social media, insurance, and e-commerce
A Hadoop specialist is rigorously included in the Big Data Hadoop Training to learn industry standards and best practices.
Criteria for eligibility
The following qualifications must be met to enrol in any Ethical Hacking course, according to EC-Council: Candidates must have completed the 10+2 level exam from an accredited board. The requirements for eligibility may change from one institute to another. Students must thus verify the information before enrolling in the course.
Computer literacy is a prerequisite for the course. After earning a diploma or degree in computer science or IT, enrolling in an ethical hacking course would be incredibly advantageous because it would aid in a better knowledge of ideas connected to programming, networking, servers, security protocols, etc.
Why should you enrol in this online big data training course using Hadoop?
In light of all the current IT market innovations, one of the fastest-growing and most promising industries is big data. You need a structured Big Data and Hadoop Training Course with the most up-to-date curriculum following current industry needs and best practises if you want to take advantage of these opportunities.
You must work on several real-world big data projects utilising various Big Data and Hadoop tools in addition to having a solid theoretical grasp as part of your solution strategy.
You also want the assistance of a Hadoop professional who is presently employed in the sector, working on actual Big Data projects and debugging day-to-day implementation issues. These may all be learned in the Big Data and Hadoop course.
You may become an expert in big data with the aid of the Hadoop Certification. By giving you an in-depth understanding of the Hadoop framework and the necessary practical experience for handling current industry-based Big Data projects, it will help you refine your abilities. Our knowledgeable professors will guide you during the online Big Data course.
Participants in the preparation learn various basic parts of Big Data Hadoop quickly and with ongoing assignments
Big Data Course
Learn at Future Finders how to deal with Hadoop storage and resource management, as well as the principles of HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System) and YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator).
- Recognize the MapReduce Framework
- Utilize MapReduce to implement sophisticated business solutions
- Sqoop and Fiume are useful for learning data intake strategies.
- Using Pig and Hive, carry out ETL operations and data analyses.
- Partitioning, bucketing, and indexing implementation in Hive
- Recognize HBase, a NoSQL database in Hadoop, as well as its architecture and workings.
- Connect HBase and Hive
- Organize work using Oozie
- Adopt recommended techniques for Hadoop development
- Become familiar with Apache Spark and its Ecosystem
- Discover how to use RDD with Apache Spark.
- Develop a practical Big Data Analytics project.
- Work on a Hadoop cluster that is live
|Big Data Hadoop Course Fee and Duration
|150 - 180 days
|90- 120 days
|2 hours a day
|3 hours a day
|6+ hours a day