Best CREO Training in Mohali and Chandigarh - Future Finders
Parametric Technology Corporation (PTC) created the Creo software package to assist with product design. Previously known as Pro/ENGINEER, Creo. Crea is a 3D solid modelling programme with CAD/CAM/CAE features. Mechanical engineers and designers use it for direct and parametric modelling, solid modelling, assembly modelling, finite element analysis, 2D orthographic viewing, sub-divisional and NURBS surfacing, and NC and tooling features. Competitors of Creo Elements/Parametric include programmes like Solidworks, CATIA, and NX/Solid Edge. An improved version of the modelling, analysis, and simulation programme Pro-E is called Creo Parametric. It is widely utilised in many car companies and manufacturing facilities for product design and development.
Utilizing various parametric features like 3D CAD solid modeling, 2D orthographic views, 3D direct modeling, schematic design, Finite Element Analysis and simulation, technological illustrations, viewing, and visualisation is made easier by Creo. Designers and engineers may simulate products, create tools, communicate designs, and apply designs to manufacturing processes with this programme. According to their needs, users can choose between direct modelling and seamless parametric design with ease.
Future Finders will assist you in mastering Creo’s related features:
- Product Design: Designers may create a comprehensive digital depiction of any product designs using Creo Elements/Pro. Designers will be able to combine additional design disciplines, such as industrial and standard pipework, and enhance collaborative development utilising this platform.
- Analysis: Creo Elements/Pro includes various designing tools for the creation of any product, including thermal, dynamic, static, and fatigue finite component analysis. Human factors, manufacturing tolerance, mould flow, and design optimization are also included in these tools.
- Surface Modeling: Creo has strong surface modelling capabilities. Surface models may be quickly created utilising commands like Boundary mix and Sweep designer. By offering advanced choices like Style (Interactive Surface Design Extension – ISDX) and Freestyle for easily generating complicated models, it also enables designers to develop new capabilities.
- Manufacturing: Following the single data source approach, designers have access to a wide range of manufacturing environment tools for tool design as well as output simulation and simulated CNC machining.
- Students will be able to simply design the complete process, from initial idea work through producing the finished product, thanks to seamless data exchange capabilities.
- The accommodation of a late-stage alteration will be simple for the student.
- Students can generate service deliverables and associative manufacturing automatically.
- The student can annotate sketches using references.
- The addition of manufacturing firms into model-based businesses is possible for students.
- The student will be well-equipped to boost productivity, improve concept design, expand engineering and production capabilities, and perform simulation and additive manufacturing tasks more effectively.
The most recent and cutting-edge CAD design software, PTC Creo 5.0, allows producers to develop a variety of items. PTC created Creo 5.0, which consists of applications that offer various sets of features to meet various product requirements.
For mechanical and design engineers, PTC Creo 5.0 is suitable. Sketching is covered in this course. Modelling of surfaces, assembly, mechanism, and analysis of parts
Highlights of the Creo training course
- Acquiring knowledge of the Creo Parametric user interface.
- Learn all the information about the tools in the sketching module, including lines, arcs, ellipses, and polygons.
- Training in the Part module, Sheet Metal module, and Drawing view from beginner to advanced levels with real-world examples.
- Learn how to use the Part and Surface tools to construct and edit complicated shapes.
- You will learn how to put together, create, and project several types of complicated models.
- To create your model, you can utilise a parametric method.
- For your model, you will be able to draw the ideal mechanism.
Simply said, you will be able to construct and alter any type of model with the highest level of precision and speed.
Who Needs to Learn?
This PTC Creo software tutorial course is available online and is taught in English. It ranges from beginner to intermediate levels. Therefore, anyone may study Creo through the SS eAcademy if they wish to pursue a profession in the field of CAD and CAM designing. Crep’s online software training has been specifically created for mechanical and production engineering students and professionals.
- A Computer and PTC Creo Software
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Designing Knowledge
- Basic Mathematics and Engineering Knowledge
Learning Exchange at PTC
You must register to access the course, however, PTC Studying Exchange is the first free online resource where novices may begin learning Creo online through video lectures. It’s important to note that PTC is the firm responsible for creating Creo.
The training is structured into five primary sections, each of which is further broken into lessons. Depending on the topics each lesson covers, the lesson may have one or more videos.
Simple interface: To access the available lessons, simply click on the part you’re interested in from the left-side menu. Then, simply click on the lesson you’re interested in, and a collection of videos covering the various themes in that lesson will then display on the screen.
The advantages and disadvantages are as follows:
- For beginners, the instruction is well-structured.
- For beginners, the instruction is not well-structured.
Conclusion: For beginners looking to start studying Creo online through video courses, this is a fantastic resource.
You don’t need to register to get the training at Concurrent Engineering, the second free online resource where beginners may start studying Creo online through video lectures. It’s important to note that the videos on this website are logically structured and simple to follow.
The course is broken up into 10 video classes, each of which covers a different Creo subject.
Participants in the preparation learn various basic parts of Creo quickly and with ongoing assignments
Summer Training in CREO is a modular 6 weeks course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Summer Training in CREO comprises:
- Module 01: Part Modeling & Assembly
- Module 02: Using Sketcher Tools
- Module 03: Measuring and Inspecting Models
- Module 04: Assembling with Constraints
- Module 05: Exploding Assemblies
- Module 06: Using Layers
- Module 07: Managing Design Intent
- Module 08: Resolving Failures and Seeking Help
- Module 09: Sheetmetal Design
- Module 10: Modifying Sheetmetal Models
- Module 11: Surface Modeling
- Module 12: Advanced Selection
- Module 13: Helical Sweeps
- Module 14: Creating and Editing Solids using Quilts
- Module 15: Detailing (Drawing)
- Module 16: Adding Tolerance Information
- Module 17: Using Layers in Drawings
- Module 18: Creating and Using Tables in Drawings
- Module 19: Using Report Information in Drawings
6 Week Based Projects List in CREO Technologies
- Design And Assemble Radial Engine
- Design And Assemble Shock Absorber
- Design And Assemble Pulley Supported
- Design And Assemble Double Bearing
- Design And Assemble Quick Acting Hold Down
- Design And Assemble Shaper Tool Head
- Design And Assemble Plummer Block
- Design And Assemble Pipe Bench Vice
- Design And Assemble Cross Head
- Design And Assemble Bench Vice
- Design And Assemble Press Tool
- Design And Assemble Fixture Assembly
- Design And Assemble Knuckle Joint
- Design And Assemble Cotter Joint
- Design And Assemble Universal Joint
- Design And Assemble Oldham’s Coupling
- Design And Assemble Centrifugal Clutch
- Design And Assemble Spring Damper
- Design And Assemble Hartwell Governor
- Design And Assemble Differential Gear Box
- Design And Assemble Whitworth Quick Return Mechanism
- The highlight of CREO Course
- Introduction to CAM
- CNC work processes
- Miling operations
- Surfacing process
- Total specification
- Surface finishing
|CREO Course Fee and Duration|
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 - 60 days||12 Weekends||30-35 days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|